TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRODUCT AND PRICE INFORMATION
- Information on the goods, including the prices of the individual goods and their main features, are given for individual goods in the internet shop catalog. Product prices remain valid for as long as they are displayed in the online store. This provision does not preclude the negotiation of a purchase contract under individually negotiated terms.
- Information on the costs associated with packing and delivery of goods is published in the online store. Information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods listed in the online store.
- Any discounts with the purchase price of the goods cannot be combined together unless the seller and the buyer otherwise agree.
ORDER AND CONCLUSION OF THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
- Costs incurred by the buyer when using distance means of communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls) shall be borne by the buyer himself. These costs do not differ from the basic rate.
- The buyer carries out the order of the goods in the following ways:
- Through his customer account, if he has previously registered in the online store,
- Filling in the order form without registration.
- When placing an order, the buyer selects the goods, the number of items, the way of payment and delivery.
- Before the order is dispatched, the buyer is allowed to inspect and modify the data he has placed in the order. The order is sent by the buyer to the seller by clicking on the button to buy. The data listed in the order they are deemed correct by the seller. The condition of the validity of the order is the filling in of all required data in the order form and confirmation by the buyer that he has become acquainted with these terms and conditions.
- Immediately upon receipt of the order, the seller shall send the buyer an acknowledgment of receipt of the order to the email address the buyer entered upon ordering. This acknowledgment is automatic and is not considered to be a contract. Attachment of the confirmation is the current business conditions of the seller. The purchase contract is closed only after the order has been received by the seller.
- If any of the requirements specified in the order cannot be fulfilled by the seller, the buyer will send a modified offer to his / her email address. The amended offer is considered a new draft Purchase Agreement and the Purchase Agreement is then concluded by a Buyer's confirmation of acceptance of this offer by the Seller to its email address specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of an obvious technical error on the part of the seller when the price of the goods is placed in the online store or during the ordering, the seller is not obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer at such a manifestly erroneous price even if the buyer has been sent an automatic certificate to receive an order in accordance with these terms and conditions. The seller will inform the buyer of the error without undue delay and will send the buyer a modified offer to his / her email address. The revised bid is considered as a new draft Purchase Agreement, and the Purchase Agreement is then entered into by a Buyer Acceptance Receipt at Seller's Email Address.
I I I.
- Buyers can access their customer account based on the buyer's registration in the online store. From your customer account, buyers can order goods. The buyer can also order the goods without registration.
- When registering to a customer account and when ordering goods, the buyer is obligated to indicate correctly and truthfully all data. The details given in the user account are obligatory for the buyer to update upon any change. The details were given by the buyer in the customer account and when ordering the goods is considered correct by the seller.
- Access to the customer account is secured by username and password. Buyer is required to maintain confidentiality regarding the information necessary to access his customer account. The seller is not responsible for any misuse of the customer account by third parties.
- The buyer is not entitled to allow the use of the customer account to third parties.
- Seller may cancel the user account, especially if the buyer does not use his user account any longer, or if the buyer violates his obligations under the Purchase Agreement and these Business Terms.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the user account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the hardware and software of the Seller, necessary maintenance of hardware and software of third parties.
PAYMENT TERMS AND DELIVERY OF GOODS
- The buyer may pay the price of the goods and all the costs associated with delivering the goods in accordance with the purchase contract in the way shown on checkout. Seller keeps offering safe and easy payment gateways.
- Together with the purchase price, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods at the agreed price. Unless otherwise specified, the purchase price and costs associated with the delivery of the goods are also understood.
- In the case of payment through a payment gateway, the buyer shall follow the instructions of the relevant electronic payment service provider.
RIGHTS FROM DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE
- The seller shall be liable to the buyer for the goods not to be defective upon takeover. In particular, the seller replies to the buyer that at the time the buyer took over the goods:
- the goods have characteristics that the parties have negotiated and, in the absence of an arrangement, possess such characteristics as the seller or the manufacturer has described or which the buyer expects with regard to the nature of the goods and the advertising they make,
- the goods are fit for the purpose for which the seller indicates or to which the goods of this type are usually used,
- the goods correspond to the quality or performance of the agreed sample or original if the quality or design was determined according to the agreed sample or original,
- the goods are in the appropriate quantity, degree or weight; and
- The goods comply with legal requirements.
- In the event of a defect, the buyer may submit a claim to the vendor within 30 days requesting:
- replacement for new goods,
- repair of goods,
- a reasonable discount on the purchase price,
- Withdraw from the contract.
- The Seller is obliged to accept a complaint at any establishment where the complaint is accepted, possibly also at its registered office or place of business. Seller is required to provide the buyer with a written confirmation of the buyer's right to claim the claim, the claim of the claim and the way the claim is processed, as well as a confirmation of the date and manner of processing the claim, including the confirmation of the repair and the duration of the claim, rejection of the complaint.
- The seller or his authorized representative shall decide on the claim immediately, in complex cases within three working days. This period does not include a reasonable time depending on the type of product or service needed to expertly assess the defect. Claims, including the removal of a defect, must be settled without delay, no later than 30 days from the date of the claim, unless the seller and the buyer agree for a longer period. The expiration of this period is considered as a material breach of contract and the buyer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract. The moment when the claim is made is the moment when the buyer's will (application of the right of defective performance) occurs to the seller.
- The Contracting Parties may deliver all correspondence in writing by electronic mail.
- The Buyer delivers the Seller's correspondence to the email address given on Seller sends the correspondence to the buyer at the email address listed in his customer account or in the order.
- All agreements between the seller and the buyer under the Vulcanmart legal order. If a relationship based on a sales contract contains an international element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by the law of the Vulcanmart. This does not affect the consumer's rights under generally binding legal regulations.
- All rights to the Seller's website, in particular copyrights to the content, including the layout of the site, photos, films, graphics, trademarks, logos, and other content and elements, belong to the seller. It is forbidden to copy, modify or otherwise use the Website or any part thereof without the Seller's consent.
- The Seller shall not be held liable for any errors resulting from third-party interference with the Internet Store or as a result of its use contrary to its intended use. Buyers may not use procedures that may adversely affect their operation and may not engage in any activity that could allow them or third parties to tamper with or improperly use software or other components of the Internet shop and use the Internet shop or its parts or software in a way that is inconsistent with its purpose or purpose.
- The Purchase Contract, including the Terms and Conditions, is archived by the Seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
- The seller may change or add the wording of the terms and conditions. This provision is without prejudice to the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the terms and conditions.